Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Nebraska. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Nebraska. That’s where we come in! NE Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Nebraska – including Omaha, Lincoln & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long often result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Nebraska need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Nebraska. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
Professional Tree Pruning Process
NE Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Nebraska, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NE Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees? NE Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Nebraska homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NE Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING SERVICE AREA
NE Tree Trimming proudly serves the entire state of Nebraska: