Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in South Sioux City. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in South Sioux City. That’s where we come in! NE Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Nebraska – including South Sioux City & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in South Sioux City should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in South Sioux City?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in South Sioux City. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The South Sioux City Tree Pruning Process
NE Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in South Sioux City, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NE Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in South Sioux City? NE Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Nebraska homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NE Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN South Sioux City
NE Tree Trimming serves South Sioux City and the surrounding area: