Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Norfolk. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Norfolk. That’s where we come in! NE Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Nebraska – including Norfolk & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Norfolk homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Norfolk?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Norfolk. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Norfolk Tree Pruning Process
NE Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Norfolk, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NE Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Norfolk? NE Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Nebraska homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NE Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Norfolk
NE Tree Trimming proudly serves Norfolk and neighboring communities: