Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Norfolk. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Norfolk. That’s where we come in! NE Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Nebraska – including Norfolk & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Norfolk should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Norfolk?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Norfolk. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Norfolk Tree Pruning Process
NE Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Norfolk, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NE Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Norfolk? NE Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Nebraska homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NE Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Norfolk
NE Tree Trimming serves Norfolk and communities nearby: