Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Omaha. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Omaha. That’s where we come in! NE Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Nebraska – including Omaha & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Omaha should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Omaha?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Omaha. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Omaha Tree Pruning Process
NE Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Omaha, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NE Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Omaha? NE Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Nebraska homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NE Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Omaha
NE Tree Trimming proudly serves Omaha and the surrounding area: