Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Omaha. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Omaha. That’s where we come in! NE Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Nebraska – including Omaha & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long often result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Omaha homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Omaha?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Omaha. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Omaha Tree Pruning Process
NE Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Omaha, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NE Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Omaha? NE Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Nebraska homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NE Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Omaha
NE Tree Trimming serves Omaha and communities nearby: