Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Columbus. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Columbus. That’s where we come in! NE Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Nebraska – including Columbus & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long typically lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Columbus homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Columbus?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Columbus. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Columbus Tree Pruning Process
NE Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Columbus, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NE Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Columbus? NE Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Nebraska homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NE Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Columbus
NE Tree Trimming serves Columbus and neighboring communities: