Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Lexington. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lexington. That’s where we come in! NE Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Nebraska – including Lexington & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years can lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Lexington homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lexington?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lexington. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Lexington Tree Pruning Process
NE Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lexington, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NE Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lexington? NE Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Nebraska homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NE Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lexington
NE Tree Trimming proudly serves Lexington and the surrounding area: