Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Lincoln. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lincoln. That’s where we come in! NE Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Nebraska – including Lincoln & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Lincoln homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lincoln?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Lincoln. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Lincoln Tree Pruning Process
NE Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lincoln, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NE Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lincoln? NE Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Nebraska homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NE Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lincoln
NE Tree Trimming serves Lincoln and neighboring communities: