Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Wood River. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Wood River. That’s where we come in! NE Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Nebraska – including Wood River & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Wood River homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Wood River?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Wood River. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Wood River Tree Pruning Process
NE Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Wood River, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NE Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Wood River? NE Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Nebraska homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NE Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Wood River
NE Tree Trimming serves Wood River and the surrounding area: