Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Wood River. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Wood River. That’s where we come in! NE Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Nebraska – including Wood River & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long often result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Wood River need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Wood River?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Wood River. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Wood River Tree Pruning Process
NE Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Wood River, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NE Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Wood River? NE Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Nebraska homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NE Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Wood River
NE Tree Trimming serves Wood River and communities nearby: