Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Wilber. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Wilber. That’s where we come in! NE Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Nebraska – including Wilber & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years typically lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Wilber need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Wilber?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Wilber. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Wilber Tree Pruning Process
NE Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Wilber, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NE Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Wilber? NE Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Nebraska homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NE Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Wilber
NE Tree Trimming proudly serves Wilber and the surrounding area: