Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Wakefield. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Wakefield. That’s where we come in! NE Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Nebraska – including Wakefield & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years often lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Wakefield should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Wakefield?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Wakefield. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Wakefield Tree Pruning Process
NE Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Wakefield, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NE Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Wakefield? NE Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Nebraska homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NE Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Wakefield
NE Tree Trimming proudly serves Wakefield and the surrounding area: