Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Wakefield. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Wakefield. That’s where we come in! NE Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Nebraska – including Wakefield & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Wakefield should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Wakefield?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Wakefield. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Wakefield Tree Pruning Process
NE Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Wakefield, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NE Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Wakefield? NE Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Nebraska homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NE Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Wakefield
NE Tree Trimming serves Wakefield and neighboring communities: