Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Sterling Village. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Sterling Village. That’s where we come in! NE Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Nebraska – including Sterling Village & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Sterling Village should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Sterling Village?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Sterling Village. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Sterling Village Tree Pruning Process
NE Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Sterling Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NE Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Sterling Village? NE Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Nebraska homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NE Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Sterling Village
NE Tree Trimming serves Sterling Village and the surrounding area: