Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Stanton. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Stanton. That’s where we come in! NE Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Nebraska – including Stanton & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Stanton homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Stanton?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Stanton. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Stanton Tree Pruning Process
NE Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Stanton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NE Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Stanton? NE Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Nebraska homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NE Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Stanton
NE Tree Trimming serves Stanton and neighboring communities: