Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in St. Paul. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in St. Paul. That’s where we come in! NE Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Nebraska – including St. Paul & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years typically result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services St. Paul homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Paul?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in St. Paul. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The St. Paul Tree Pruning Process
NE Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Paul, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NE Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Paul? NE Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Nebraska homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NE Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Paul
NE Tree Trimming proudly serves St. Paul and communities nearby: