Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Long Pine. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Long Pine. That’s where we come in! NE Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Nebraska – including Long Pine & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Long Pine should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Long Pine?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Long Pine. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Long Pine Tree Pruning Process
NE Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Long Pine, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NE Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Long Pine? NE Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Nebraska homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NE Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Long Pine
NE Tree Trimming proudly serves Long Pine and communities nearby: