Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Long Pine. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Long Pine. That’s where we come in! NE Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Nebraska – including Long Pine & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years often lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Long Pine should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Long Pine?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Long Pine. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Long Pine Tree Pruning Process
NE Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Long Pine, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NE Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Long Pine? NE Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Nebraska homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NE Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Long Pine
NE Tree Trimming proudly serves Long Pine and neighboring communities: