Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Homer Village. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Homer Village. That’s where we come in! NE Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Nebraska – including Homer Village & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long typically result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Homer Village should schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Homer Village?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Homer Village. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Homer Village Tree Pruning Process
NE Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Homer Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NE Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Homer Village? NE Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Nebraska homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NE Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Homer Village
NE Tree Trimming proudly serves Homer Village and the surrounding area: