Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Gretna. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Gretna. That’s where we come in! NE Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Nebraska – including Gretna & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Gretna homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Gretna?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Gretna. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Gretna Tree Pruning Process
NE Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Gretna, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NE Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Gretna? NE Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Nebraska homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NE Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Gretna
NE Tree Trimming proudly serves Gretna and communities nearby: