Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Franklin. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Franklin. That’s where we come in! NE Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Nebraska – including Franklin & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Franklin need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Franklin?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Franklin. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Franklin Tree Pruning Process
NE Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Franklin, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NE Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Franklin? NE Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Nebraska homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NE Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Franklin
NE Tree Trimming serves Franklin and neighboring communities: