Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Fairbury. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Fairbury. That’s where we come in! NE Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Nebraska – including Fairbury & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Fairbury homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Fairbury?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Fairbury. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Fairbury Tree Pruning Process
NE Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fairbury, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NE Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fairbury? NE Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Nebraska homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NE Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fairbury
NE Tree Trimming serves Fairbury and neighboring communities: