Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Elgin. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Elgin. That’s where we come in! NE Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Nebraska – including Elgin & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long often result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Elgin should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Elgin?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Elgin. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Elgin Tree Pruning Process
NE Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Elgin, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NE Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Elgin? NE Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Nebraska homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NE Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Elgin
NE Tree Trimming serves Elgin and neighboring communities: