Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Dodge Village. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Dodge Village. That’s where we come in! NE Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Nebraska – including Dodge Village & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Dodge Village should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Dodge Village?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Dodge Village. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Dodge Village Tree Pruning Process
NE Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dodge Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NE Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dodge Village? NE Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Nebraska homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NE Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dodge Village
NE Tree Trimming proudly serves Dodge Village and the surrounding area: