Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Curtis. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Curtis. That’s where we come in! NE Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Nebraska – including Curtis & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Curtis homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Curtis?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Curtis. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Curtis Tree Pruning Process
NE Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Curtis, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NE Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Curtis? NE Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Nebraska homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NE Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Curtis
NE Tree Trimming serves Curtis and the surrounding area: