Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Cambridge. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Cambridge. That’s where we come in! NE Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Nebraska – including Cambridge & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Cambridge homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Cambridge?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Cambridge. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Cambridge Tree Pruning Process
NE Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Cambridge, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NE Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Cambridge? NE Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Nebraska homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NE Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Cambridge
NE Tree Trimming proudly serves Cambridge and the surrounding area: